Thanksgiving is such a wonderful time of year. Time for families, fun and eating. I love eating! But even though food is one of my favorite parts surround the Thanksgiving Holiday what I’m truly thankful for is my familyHow To Make Money Without Destroying Your Family . Read more … ». Most of you know I’m a first time momEmpire Avenue Tutorial Fast And Easy. Read more … » and although so many amazing things have happened to me this past year: Winning the HuggiesHuggies Pull-Ups Big Kid App Hold It Together For Potty Training. Read more … » 2012 Mom Inspired Grant For My Diaper Changing Product SnuggWugg, winning numerous awards, launching my business coaching website and so many others, they pale in comparison to my family and my precious daughterIn Love With My Daughter. Read more … » Matilda.
I know all the parents can relate. You think your life is complete until you have a baby then you realize that your life is now even more full then you imagined possible. Matilda is the most energetic child7 Steps to Make a Play Space in Your Workplace. Read more … » I’ve ever seen and fiercely independent. My husband Chad and I have “discussion” on who’s fault that is. But I love her for all she is. So this Thanksgiving Holiday as I sit at the table and enjoy the yams, pies, ham and turkey, really my eyes will be fixed on Matilda. She is so precious to me. And many times late at night after she has run herself and me nonstop all day, when every toy is scattered over every inch of the house, when I had to ignore emails because she really needed my attention, when I hug her before I lay her down- the only time she wants a hug, I still thank God every day he gave Matilda to me.
So here is a little exercise for us all. Can you name ten things you are thankful for in the comments below? Hopefully it will be so easy.
Here are mine in no particular order:
- My husband , may mama, brothers and all myfamily
- My Faith
- My Health
- That I live in America
- That I’m an EntrepreneurMy Top 3 Big Fat Business Blogging Failures. Read more … »
- That I have a businessThe Dirty Little Secret Most Entrepreneurs Won’t Tell You. Read more … » that encourages, inspires and helps women@Dove Real Beauty Sketches Forensic Artist Shocking Drawings. Read more … »
- That I have a gift to inspire that helps broken and downtrodden hearts
- That I can sing ( see my Vegas VideosVideo Marketing – Are You Making These Mistakes?. Read more … » LOL)
- That I am have moneyWho Wants To Make Money Blogging. Read more … » so I can bless others
Your turn name 10 Things you are thankful for in the comments below.