These are not your grandma’s cookie cutter blog tips. Although I do like Grandma’s cookies which has nothing to do with how to increase your blog traffic, which reminds me I better to some Zumba on Youtube later to burn those cookies off. Weird how my mind works isn’t it?
BUT- Tips do abound but everyone wants to know generally two things.
Although there are not rules set in stone, and if you know me you know I love to break the rules anyway not because I don’t respect rules but I like blazing my own path. Here are some amazing ways to watch your blog traffic increase.
- Convert Your Content Into Ebooks. There are some great free sites to do that quickly: You Convert It & Pdf Online You can then upload that book to free sites such as http://www.free-ebooks.net/http://www.myebook.com/index.php?option=signuphttp://www.getfreeebooks.com/
This does take some work but it could drive thousands of visitors to your website using content you’ve already published. Make sure your report has links pointing back to your blog and add your Email subscribe list to build your readers.
- Why Build a list of subscribers? Because you can send your newsletter out telling them about your new ebook, speaking dates, great new articles and immediately get a flow of traffic. I’ve done that recently to let my readers know I’ll be teaching in a 30 day blog challenge. And the best part is even if Google hasn’t listed you or you have issues it doesn’t matter as much because you have your own private community waiting for your updates.
- Tried and True Tribes. If you don’t know what they are it’s a group of people who get together to share & promote each other’s content. I have a private group of my own on Facebook if you have questions you can email me firstname.lastname@example.org. Or of course you can visit Triberr and find tons there.
- You can also partner with other successful bloggers and share content in private membership websites, via each other’s products and more. For example I have a section in my upcoming Ebook GET FAMOUS I may collaborate which will benefit us both.
- Comment on other blogs and engage each other. You can respond to another comment you see on someone else’s blog if you have a tip share it. They will appreciate your help.
- Visit forum’s often and answer questions. Newbie bloggers need help and you can do just that. Plus it just feels good to know you’ve really helped someone else succeed.
- Post often. If you only have a post once a month readers will get bored and not come back. You have the traffic now keep it by adding great content they want to read.
- Lastly we’ve heard this one million times write QUALITY content. How can you make your blog different? Write killer content that people want to devour.
- Be Unique. It’s vital to be yourself and reflect that in your own writing style. Why would I try to be like Darren Rowse from Problogger, or Tim Ferris, or John Chow? The world already has them. They need me. And the world needs you. So don’t be a copy be the original. You may share some of the same tips but if you deliver it with your own flair that will bring readers to YOUR blog.
Now that I’ve shown you my smarty pants why don’t you do us all a favor and show us yours? I know my readers are smart so share some of your best tips or even just ONE tips in the comments below.
GRAB MY FREE REPORT