Use these 54 killer blog traffic strategies to increase your traffic. I want you want it we all want it. Hey sometimes it’s even better than the chocolate or cake fix, the desire to get massive blog traffic. Surprised to find so many great tips? Good your going to love them! There are hundreds of blog traffic tips out there and even more on how to get traffic. So what’s up with 54? Well one thing, I like to be original and I’m tired of the number 10. So onward we go and as Snow White’s little friends say HI HO.
Here are your tips to increase blog traffic:
1. Visit Blog Forums often and become an expert.
2. Be the answer if someone needs help in these forums share your knowledge.
3.Welcome members and tell them about your blog. (HINT) please don’t just say come and look at me- that’s lame. And they don’t look anway.
4. Give away luxury content. Like I am doing right now.
5. Respond to comments.
6. Write A post for beginners- I have one here: Blogging For Beginners
7. Land Great Interviews I will be featured on Yahoo Finance that video will be seen by over 1 million viewers- gotta love it Cha-Ching traffic!
8. Interview interesting people .
9. Offer to teach in blog challenge forums I have an upcoming blog challenge that I will be teaching on getting media and press for your blog.
10. Get creative..even though some things may have been presented before you can make them your own and keep it interesting.
11. Be original. This goes with the tip above. I made a living dressing like others & I’m over it. ( see about me) Be yourself there is only one of you and already a “someone else”
12. Be confident. Just because you haven’t done something does not mean you can’t. Take challenges and it will draw people and traffic your way.
13. Help a blogger who is struggling. What if you saw a fish out of water? Would you just step on that fish or help it find relief by guiding it back into the water? ( this is not for hunters we all know what you would do LOL)
15. Have a newsletter. I have “GET FAMOUS” the name fits my goal: Helping Mom Bloggers GET FAMOUS
16. Make it easy to share your content.
17. Create posts that are problem solvers.
18. Tweet your ideas.
19. Tweet about your favorite blogger they’ll appreciate it and kindness is always rewarded.
20. Tweet using trending hash tags.
21 Tweet with a list of tips to help bloggers.
22. Spread good Karma- Help others and they will be happy to help you.
23. Love on someone. Not physically unless you know them but just tell them how much you appreciate them.
24. Research other blogs and look for inspiration.
25. Be the inspiration
26. Write Pillar Content view mine here: Pillar Content
27. Post on weekdays.
28. Send your newsletter out Tues-Thurs.
29. Allow & encourage guest posts on your blog.
30. Guest post on other blogs.
31. Be fun.
32. Be bold wishy washy is for the car wash.
33. Always make time for those in need.
34. Don’t be a people pleaser you’ll feel wrung out and you can’t please everyone anyway.
35. Use a cool vlog to spread your message.
36. Use Youtube to share great content.
37. Write in a style that is easy to understand.
38. Don’t over complicate your tips.
39. Don’t over complicate your tips.
40. Don’t over complicate your tips. ( just making sure you get this one I know I posted it three times.
41. You don’t have to always write about your Niche. This isn’t High School it’s ok to live outside the “click”
42. Run contests. I have a girlfriend who makes a super cool Coach bag but it’s actually a cake- may make a great prize.
43. Use clean design
44. Make your blog easy to read by not being over cluttered- messes make people leave.
45. Submit your posts to Ezine Articles.
46. Ask your readers to share your content.
47. Use a Free Report that is useful to gain new subscribers to your email.
48. Join Blog Hops.
49. Use strong images
50. Share cool images with your posts via Facebook.
51. Remember behind every post is a real person.
52. Get to know that person.
53. Have Fun.
Whew! I’m tired. There you have it 53 quickie tips to increase your traffic. Just remember that numbers are just that numbers.
The most important thing you can do is do not compare yourself to others, enjoy what you write about, truly have a heart to help people, and have fun and laugh often, Life is too short to do anything but.
Now I want to ask you for a favor. I know that there are people who could use these tips. Will you please share them, tweet them, FB , G+ and help me spread the word? That would be awesome. I’d also like to know if you have some tips. Share your knowledge with the reset of us and put your tips in the comment section below- Thanks!
I could add one more but instead I will just say that this post was inspired by my new friend Ana Hoffman From Traffic Generation Cafe. You must visit her blog she has a ton of information that will truly help you. And if 53 tips just left you wanting more visit her now for her wonderful post 202 blog traffic tips.